MICROMAX™ 7000 DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
Do you know what your family is drinking?
Get maximum protection for your peace of mind.
The Micromax™ 7000 drinking water system is designed to produce crystal clear, clean, great-tasting water. The quality construction and superior performance of this system ensures maximum protection of your family’s drinking water for years to come. The 4-stage advanced technology is packaged in a low-profile, sleek, durable design that fits easily under any kitchen sink. Refresh Yourself® with the peace of mind and high quality water that the Puronics® Micromax™ 7000 provides.
Out with the bad, In with the good. Healthy water the way Mother Nature intended.
The Pur-Alkaline filter supplements high quality drinking water with essential minerals to promote a healthier lifestyle. The human body is 70% water, so why not drink water that provides your body with the minerals it needs? Plus it tastes better. The Pur-Alkaline works in conjunction with a reverse osmosis (RO) drinking water system like the Puronics® Micromax™ Series, to restore to your water the beneficial minerals that were removed during the reverse osmosis water purification process. So, get more out of your water by putting more in with the Pur-Alkaline.
Food tastes better
Dishes are cleaner
Better tasting beverages
FOR MAXIMUM QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Patented Easy Change™ sanitary filter cartridges automatically shut off water when removed for quick, no-leak filter replacement
- Operates on household water pressure and uses no electricity
- Stylish slim-profile design requires minimal use of space
- Kitchen Faucet Adapter allows easy connection to cold water supply – no need for needle valves or special plumbing
- Designer long-neck faucet blends into any kitchen décor
- Each system is subject to rigid quality control and testing, the results of which are proudly included in packaging
- Durable high-quality fittings, valves and construction ensure years of reliable, leak-free performance
WQA tested and certified according to NSF/ANSI 42 for reduction of chlorine, chlorine taste, and chlorine odor, NSF/ANSI 44 for reduction of Hardness, Barium, Radium 226/228 and Strontium, and NSF/ANSI 372 for “lead-free” compliance.
THREE STAGE DRINKING WATER SOLUTION
STAGE 1 – ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER
- High-capacity 5-micron graded density porous carbon filter
- Protects the entire system by removing dirt, rust and sediments as small as 2/10,000 of an inch
- Maximum contact time with filter media for de-chlorination with effective adsorption
STAGE 2 – ULTRA-FILTRATION (UF)
- Super-fine filter creates a barrier to waterborne cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia, if present
- Self-cleaning process
- Reduces particulate matter as small as 1/10,000 of a micron
STAGE 3 – REVERSE OSMOSIS (RO)
- Unique filter allows water molecules to slowly pass through
- Reduces the majority of dissolved solids such as Sodium, Selenium, Arsenic, Nitrates and Nitrites, if present
- Reduces dissolved metals like Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Hexavalent and Trivalent Chromium, if present
- Impurities are automatically flushed down the drain
- Processed water is stored in a sealed and sterilized tank
STAGE 4 – ACTIVATED CARBON BLOCK ADSORPTION
- High density carbon block polishes water from storage tank
- Removes unpleasant tastes and odors
- Produces great-tasting, crystal clear water