BRIGHTCLEAR™ WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
Concerned about Chloramine in your Water?
We have the Solution for Crystal Clear Water!
The Puronics® BrightClear™ is specifically designed to reduce the level of chloramine and chlorine in your municipal water supply. Chloramine is a combination of chlorine and ammonia used to disinfect municipal water. But, chloramine could have potential side effects for people and fish and is very corrosive to lead water lines and copper plumbing. With an exclusive dual-phase filter media treatment process the BrightClear™ optimizes filtration of municipal water so your family can enjoy the benefits of great tasting crystal clear water.
Food tastes better
Dishes are cleaner
Better tasting beverages
EXCLUSIVE DUAL-PHASE FILTRATION
- Reduces chloramine
- Reduces offensive chlorine odor and taste
WQA tested and certified according to NSF/ANSI 42 for reduction of chlorine, chlorine taste, and chlorine odor, NSF/ANSI 44 for reduction of Hardness, Barium, Radium 226/228 and Strontium, and NSF/ANSI 372 for “lead-free” compliance.
IN & OUT UP-FLOW CONTROL VALVE
- Simple to install, requires no special plumbing
- Eliminates waste water, no need for drainage
- Self-backwashing to keep filter media bed clean
- Durable, corrosion resistant construction
THREE PIECE FILTER MEDIA TANK
- Inner liner of Polyethylene
- Outer layer of fiberglass
- Stainless Steel Outer Cover
CLEARERS® CHLORAMINE REMOVAL MEDIA
- Effectively reduces chloramine and chlorine from municipal water supplies
- Reduces objectionable chlorine odor and taste
- Optimal efficiency reduces system operating costs
- Purifex® media further reduces chlorine taste and odor and polishes water to a sparkling clarity